Atomy Vitamin C 550mg

 

Atomy Colour Food Vitamin C

🍊2gx 90 Sachet (1 Stick per day)
🍊550mg Powder
🍊5 Types of Colour Food in Mango Flavour

Vitamin C is essential for

☀Enhance immune system
☀Skin brightening and hydration
☀Maintain connective tissue formation function
☀Helps Iron Absorption
☀Antioxidant
☀Promote Gum Health
Vitamin C is especially essential at this critical time of Covid-19 to enhance our immune system





Reviews


I like it because it so transportable for travel or just keeping in my bag. Taste is good and is enough of a vitamin C supplement for me since I do eat some fruit during the day but if traveling this will be a good supplement

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great product for me and my kids

Such a great product to have at home. My kids are usually down with flu and cough when they come back from school and sometimes with slight fever. I would get them to take 2 sachets if they are not feeling well and like magic, they recover after taking a nap. My kids seldom take a visit to the doctor since they started taking Atomy Vitamin C

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ No more sniffles

This is one of my favourite Atomy products. From time to time, I would often have the sniffles and would feel like I am getting sick. I would take 2-3 sachets of Atomy Vitamin C and it will usually go off in a hour or two. Is it also very convenient to carry it around

Click here to view the Atomy Vitamin C video


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATOMY ETHEREAL OIL PATCH

ATOMY. DNA

ATOMY KELANA JAYA DAEBAK CENTRE